Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Fourth Wall-Breaking Interview-Style George Clooney Monologue from Alternate Universe Ocean's 12 of My Dreams

(It was almost a full five years ago where this post was posted. http://dielikeadisneyvillain.blogspot.com/2012/05/things-from-my-dream-nonlinear-heists.html If I'd waited two days on this, it would have been exact. Oh well. I can't time my dreams; I can only recognize when they've got crazycreative caper plot ideas.)

OCEAN: Who would have thought it. Where do they pull that from? I mean it’s just so logical yet so creative at the same time. Where do they even get that? Save the bomb, don’t blow it up immediately like would be your first thought, but use it on the escape at the bottleneck to block anyone from following their route of escape behind them. Wow. Good for them.

I mean, on one hand good for them, but on the other hand I’m left slightly lost, you know? And it’s maddening.

It’s like watching all my friends blasting off to the moon in a rocket they constructed themselves made out of bubble wrap and creepy dolls’ heads and powered by universal human understanding, while I’m stuck back on earth craning my neck back looking up at them leaving me and I’ve got one of those little bubbles of wet fart forming stuck between my cheeks and it’s driving me up the wall.

So hm.

...what does this town have, does this place have anything in the way of whipped caffeinated beverages?

No comments:

Post a Comment