Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Modules 4-7... And Also 1-3

It turns out that there's a project due on Monday for Information Design class; a project on which we've been working for weeks but which I've only technically started on.

Meanwhile I need to finish off project 1 for that class.

Good thing I don't have classes on Friday or Saturday. Or Thursday afternoon past 1:45. Even then, for that class we're doing midterm critiques this week, so I'm not even sure if class'll extend that long.

There's 4 modules to complete for the project; the idea is to take a full week per module- but if I get done one per day, and squeeze in the other thing, I could have both projects completed by Monday. Phew. 

I looked up how many credits I need left to graduate; if by some miracle I actually manage to pass Information Design this time, and keep up my at-least-passing grade in Interaction Design, I'd just need one class's worth of credits to have all my required credits for my current emphasis. Not counting the internship which is also needed.

I can't imagine taking a whole semester just for one class, so... maybe there'll be something eligible this Summer for me to take? I've still got enough money to pay for a Summer tuition, I think; my GPA is slipping far enough that I'm not sure if I'll be eligible for any scholarships beyond that... but if my GPA does slip that far, it'll be because I failed these classes that I'm required to pass to put me in the position of only needing one class in the first place, so! Next few days' work, very very important, is what I'm stabbing at.

No comments:

Post a Comment