Thursday, May 18, 2017

Lois Lane Girl Reporter?

It's been years, and I wasn't even looking for it, but doing an archive trawl through Hark! A Vagrant, I found this linked in one of the, what are they called, rants? It's about Lois Lane, Girl Reporter, which was at one point to be a series of illustrated YA novels not unlike the Secret Hero Society: Study Hall of Justice book, except revolving around Lois Lane, Girl Reporter ("All previous instances of its use now rendered callbacks rather than sexist. BONUS.")


Like Cailin said when I showed it to her the first time, back when it came out (!), and I'm paraphrasing because this was 6 or 7 friggin' years ago, but something along the lines of, any project that opens up including the phrase "with considerable brainstorming help from my pal John Campbell" makes it fine by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment