Saturday, May 20, 2017

The Second Tiny Abe

Filmed stuff for a new vlog today. I'm not sure who Tiny Abe is, or even the first one; I'm nodding off here and weird sitcoms are coming into my head. But I filmed stuff for a new vlog today. It's probably going to take a while to put together though.

Ghost Rider is the best! (also unrelated, continuing to nod off.)

I've got the opening greeting for the video; do you think the executives will like it?

Hello snackers... For he who clicks the "sub" to me this day shall be my snacker, be he ne'er so vile, this vid shall gentle his condition. And pretzels' pretzel shall ne'er go by, from this day to the ending of the world, but we in it shall be remember'd, we few, we twisted few, we pack of snackers... that's all I got... Pretzels here. I can see into your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment