Friday, May 19, 2017

'Tubing

I've mentioned disturbing "you know, for kids!" YouTube videos in passing before; yesterday Saberspark released a video launching a probe into the matter. It's... it's not for the weak of belly.



You can wash your eyes off with my latest wonderful-thing obsession, No Evil (playlist linked,) which according to my browsing history I stumbled upon Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. It is marvelous. It's about... well, it's kind of hard to sum up, and the entire plot isn't fully explained in the videos themselves- helpfully, Crowne Prince of Scribble Kibble explains the whole backstory here, plus why come it's so awesome and why you should watch it.


If you don't subscribe to any of the other YouTube channels I link to here, at least subscribe to Betsy Warlord of Noodles Lee's.

No comments:

Post a Comment