Friday, May 12, 2017

Planet Mercenary Preorders and T-Shirts Past the 70th T-Score

Planet Mercenary goes to print on Monday, and it should be hitting retailers by July. But I'm pretty sure the PDFs (for those who prefer their RPG guides in PDF format) will be available before then? Anyway, I for one am totally preordering that junk. Tomorrow! Which is actually today!, since it's past midnight here.

I've emulsed another screen, in all that's fit news of print, but that's boring; the good stuff is the ideas I've come up with meanwhile. What got me into serigraphy is the fine arts angle, with t-shirts being an afterthought, but right now I've got one or two (...or one) ideas of which I'm pretty proud in the t-shirt realm, definitely matching the Prince Pretzels standard of being past the second standard deviation of "cleverness." It's a good word- intelligence and creativity, summarized punchily. Out of all the ideas in the world, surpassing the 97.7th percentile of creativity and smarts isn't easy, but I think we've hurdled at least that bar with this stuff. Hoo boy.

Wish I could tell you more, but you'll have to see for yourself... once I get around...

No comments:

Post a Comment