Saturday, May 27, 2017

We Already Got CARRIED AWAY

Remember how I was looking for a microphone? I ordered one from the internet and it came this morning, at the same time as a certain new game console came in the mail as well. In order to I-don't-know-what-it-seemed-a-good-idea-at-the-time, with the new mic I decided to film a reaction video, to all the reaction videos I could track down, to the teaser trailer for the My Little Pony movie. Like I said, it seemed a good idea at the time.

There are almost 40 of them. I never want to see, as of now, another reaction video for the rest of my life. Never been much into reaction videos, but they really broke the mold with this one, whatever that means. Listen, I'd had something perfect to say re: me and reaction videos, but I'm not sure what it is or anything. I keep on dozing off. There is no rest, there is no sleep, there are only ponies. It's like Paprika, but with ponies, and not like Paprika at all; see what did I tell you I'm nodding off, saying things I think make sense but which apparently don't. But if they don't make sense, how did Harley Quinn beat up those dudes on the elevator in the LEGO Batman movie? Thus we know it must make sense. Nelson Malone Meets the Man from Mush-Nut. The wacky adventures of Wally McDoogle. Homer Price? Something about the Queen, seeing you and thus not assassinating you maybe having to do with Quantum, uncertainty stuff, but maybe only metaphorically? It appears that while I've been doing this, it was a secret audition with Robert Downey, Jr, and congratulations I'm a superstar. But for real though the x-acto blades that come in packs, that must be a virus because the number of blades in a pack multiplies, I mean there's more and more every year, and I forget the rest. This is just like 5 years ago, Marvel can't decide their new direction and so they just hand the whole thing off to a raccoon and that's where Rocket comes from and IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN.

Twist ending: I should sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment