Monday, May 15, 2017

Great Segue

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth a mothering nation... (Mad Libs reference.) I've got the entire Mad Libs sessions from my mission on my thumb drive from my mission, though I have no idea where that is. Somewhere at home? But it's very small, and has been lost for years.

Also, my current flashdrive is also missing somewhere in the apartment last I saw. From a mother's day reference to news that I'm behind on an assignment that I'd had on my flashdrive, an assignment that was due a week ago. Greet segue.

Secondary segue, swinging it back around and segueing the other direction: I love films, and I love making films, and during my mother's day call (seriously is that where you put the apostrophe? isn't it about all mothers though?) I received sage parental advice about, not trying to upgrade to a BFA just because I can, when I don't enjoy it, and, maybe talk to some elective/occupational counselor, because the idea of education is to be educated, which means to, be educated, and somehow education connects with jobs?, I don't know, the logic was a little fuzzy. But Brother Keller already has mad connects with film industry dudes which he'll spread re: me once I graduate and am ready to be hooked up, and the class in my elective focus which I've enjoyed the most has been motion design (though, having taken it last semester where I don't think I got anything higher than a B, I didn't do too well at.) Logic follows, I need to film more, vlog more, do something, to make my wheelhouse rollier and homier, and emphasize in that as a specialty.

Only I can't find the battery charger either, to power my camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment