Sunday, May 28, 2017

Three Things About the Three-Day Weekend

With Memorial Day weekend here, three days no school on Monday, it's a good thing. That sentence was ill-composed but I'm keeping it. As a lesson.

No school on Monday. That means, or so it would seem, no classes. Pretty sure that logic works out. Which means there's time to get work done instead of having to go to class, by which I mean homework. But for two it also means both of the other apartment mates are apparently out of town because they can be, which means that I've got room to work on printmaking stuff- have some screens emulsing in the bathroom without fear of someone walking in on them and turning on the lights.

There's still class on Tuesday, which means that this project due on Tuesday is actually due on Tuesday and not Thursday like I'd thought. I'd... I'd prefer Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment