Monday, May 29, 2017

Reconsideration of Reason of "Underwhelmed Scholastics"

I think my problem is I try too hard rather than not hard enough. And my ambitions are being punished with plummeting grade. It'd probably be helpful if I didn't procrastinate and be ambitious at the same time, of course- that's what's really being punished. Though that may be part of the ambition, letting things percolate. When I do begin projects they get done pretty quickly, and I wish I could find a jazzier way to say that, but then I lack motivation to get the project out of the way so soon because it's a featherweight. I wait till the last moment, fall behind, all my classes act like they're the only class, and ere long I get smothered under feathers. Yay.

I blame the punctual. They're the cause of all life's woes. Without punctuality, nobody would care whether things get done when they're due.

Source of problem located. Solution for interception: ???

No comments:

Post a Comment