Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hhhhh Ft-ft-ft-ft... Alright.

   Mehhh, I don't feel like doing a post today because when the phone was for me, I was expecting a follow-up update on the filming schedule or something but it turned out to be an Indian gentlemen polling about my political opinions on the presidential candidates, only I thought it was just like one of my friends putting on a fake accent to mess with me so there was much confusion and "you suck, man!" when he didn't drop the accent, even though it turned out that was his real accent. So I feel like a jerk or worse even though pollsters probably get that a lot, though he did seem like a genuinely cool guy and I told him as much when the poll got over. I hope that made up for it.

   To prevent future mishaps like this: Indian accents are among the coolest accents in the world, but it's really not nice to put them on humorously over the phone because such a thing leads to exactly these kinds of misunderstandings.

No comments:

Post a Comment