Friday, May 18, 2012

Thomas Novotny is a PC, Apparently

   So, I was just checking the stats on who reads my blog, and what referring site should I see (traffic source, on what sites the people who visit my site come from (in case you didn't know what "referring site" means))? None other than ohnitsch.netwhich I told you about earlier. Apparently Thomas Novotny (of whom, if you'll remember, I am extremely jealous) does the same thing with his traffic sources, and he saw that I referred you to him with the referring sites on his stats. It's deeply humbling that such a thing would happen, that he would visit me like that. I wonder what he thought of me...

   No matter. Here, you can see the evidence that led me to figure out what had happened, screencaps of my blog stats:

A hit from Ohnitsch WordPress admin, under "traffic sources."

A couple of hits to that post.

Traffic sources again. Twice from Ohnitsch.

All PCs.


   Lookee there, see, four visits from Austria. Which I guess means he's back from Japan.

   To top that off, I am finished with school for the summer, I got to watch the explosive (unfortunately literally) Prison Break  finale, and a UPS dude waved at me while I was walking down the road. I am making so many connections here, some of them global, it's like a stinking episode of Touch or something (though without all the numbers and stuff.)

   So, all in all, it's been a good day, and there's really nothing I can think of that can rain on my parade.

Though I suppose there's this. R.I.P. Michael Scofield.

No comments:

Post a Comment