Monday, May 7, 2012

No? Alright, How's This?

   Alright, so I posted a couple of days ago about something I noticed about the Poster for The Dark Knight Rises, something that apparently I wasn't the only one to notice, according to the comments section, and which I'm just too gosh darn lazy to look up, so I will just take your word for it. But, I'll bet I'm the only one to notice this: see the bit of falling rubble on the other side of the batsignia? See how it looks like some kind of face in shadow?


   Well, the mask from the other poster


just so happens to match up in perfect proportion to the face of that bit of rubble:

Also, kind of looks like Theodore Roosevelt. Just saying.

   So, we see the Superman insignia on the insignia's right side (assuming that the bat is facing toward us)


and the Batmask on the batsignia's left hand side:
In case you forgot what it looks like
   I really needn't explain the symbolism of having Superman on the right side and Batman on the left, need I? To all you people out there who thought it was coincidental: hahaha. I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment