Friday, May 4, 2012

It's One Day Later and I'm Back from the Third Season of Prison Break (Plus, Zebras in Advancing Stages of Anthropomorphization)

   It's one day later, and I'm back from the third season of Prison Break, which was watchable in a day because it only has thirteen episodes in it. Huh. Well, of my predictions, some were way, way off and some were more right than I could have hoped for. There aren't really going to be any spoilers in this one, as I think that the season can stand for itself. Breaking out of prison, again. You know.

   I mean, I've got nothing really specific to say, other than, maybe, the end of it there, with the Spanish rendition of Crying? I suppose it's a good place to end a season, but still. Least suspenseful Prison Break season finale ever. And I can say that, even though I haven't seen the fourth season yet, because I'm pretty sure that I might have once caught part of the fourth season series finale, which itself has got another prison break in it, where they're breaking Sara out of prison. Which I guess means she survived her decapitation. Shoot. I guess there are spoilers in this review after all. END SPOILER. There. I hope that worked.



   So, uh, who doesn't like zebras?

Nobody, that's who. 

Oh, and speaking of "Who"...
That's a The Who t-shirt. 
   I just drew these in my, I think it was that geology class. Again, I had a lot of free time in that class.




No comments:

Post a Comment