Thursday, October 25, 2012

Aggregation

   Hm, I quite liked that. Yes. Maybe I do want to continue doing stories that media aggregation sites can already do. It'd just be like reviews, and I already do those... though I suppose reviews are opinion and they actually reveal something about me, while media aggregation is less reviews and more news. Though it would be the idea of what I'm aggregating that tells you about me a little more, which is what keeps it personal and therefor appropriate for a blog. Like, a personal blog, instead of a news blog. Which exist. But this would be less of that, and more personal? I'm alright with that. I've got your audience anyway. So I can do, just, whatever.

   Another thing I've noticed, you don't have to make your post so long, with so many words, as long as there are pretty pictures to look at or maybe videos to watch. It still feels satisfying as a post, even though there aren't very many words there. It doesn't have to be a big long essay, you know? Especially not on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment