Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall TV: Like, Revenge, or Something?

   More Fall TV! Still on ABC here, after talking about Last Resort. Revenge, from Mike Kelly (who I'm pretty sure also created some other show that grew to become moderately-to-very popular, and I feel like I should know which one or ones, so I'm too embarrassed even to look up.) I only caught some of it checking out 666 Park Avenue, which could be doing better ratings-wise, I knew, so I decided to check it out- because it actually did look pretty good, and probably deserving of higher ratings. So, uh, Revenge, I guess. I'm not sure how well this one's doing. It could be doing alright; I don't know. I wasn't even going to bring it up, because I didn't even know Revenge was a new show; I thought it had been going on for a season, but I guess not.

   Anyway, Revenge. I think it's got spies or something. I'm not sure. The intended demographic appears to be female, so I wouldn't be too interested in it and I wouldn't even bring it up if it didn't have James Morrison (Bill Buchanan in 24) in it as a spooky spooky bad guy. Awesome! Or, uh, had him in it; he gets killed off early enough along that me telling you that he gets killed off wouldn't be considered a spoiler. Rats? Revenge appears to contain a higher-than-average number of flashbacks, so he might recur occasionally. I wouldn't count on him being as big and bad a threat as he was, anymore, though. Sad.

   Turns out I was right the first time, and that it's not new or anything. Does that mean that there's more James Morrison? Sweet, I- I guess. Whatever. What was the other new show I was thinking of, then? Scandal? Was it... no, that's not a new show either. Aargh, all of these ABC shows are the same... Anyway, throughout all of this my point is, it's on right before 666 Park Avenue, which is what I wanted to get to, but I guess now am prevented from doing so. Next time, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment