Friday, October 26, 2012

Sorry About This

   For some reason the mouse just isn't working, so instead of having the totally rad post I was planning today I'm just doing a bare-bones post that can be written using entirely the keyboard. Which means, no fancy stuff, and only put down words and stuff that can be accessed through the "tab" key. I suppose I could use the tablet and click around using that, but I've already made it this far using only the tab and windows keys and besides I'm stalling for time. I have to post this at exactly 8:30 and I can't exactly just get it over with beforehand and hit the "schedule" button. Hold on, let me see if that can be accessed through the "tab" key.

   Haha, it totally can. So, though it says I posted this at 8:30, I actually posted this at 8:28. So worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment