Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Another Random 5-Second Mission Dozeoff Dream!

   This one happened during early morning choir practice, and proceeded like the following, to the best of my recollection. I've got a dream journal from my mission with me, but this particular dream I only recorded in my normal mission journal, volume 1, which is one of the volumes I left behind at home... so, I'm not sure but I'm pretty darn sure that these are all the pertinent details.

   There is a pony. She is a pie, I guess. If there's a part of the dream that I'm missing, it's one or two details right here. So, like, literally, a pie, I think, though I'm not sure if it's Maude or Pinky or what; that is I'm marginally certain that she's at least a pie in the first place, and literally so. Her tail is the crust of a pie, you see, and this reminds her that Friendship is Magic.

   Logical so far!



   As I fall deeper into this sleep, so she falls into a sleep, and as she slips off she can no longer maintain the integrity of the crust, being of course unconscious. The pie crumbles (she is a shepard's pie) and her gooey interior of peas, chicken, carrot bits, and goop falls out, and sloshes everywhere, probably in a way very symbolic of how pie crusts = friendship...

   And thus, too late, she wakes up; and thus I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment