Thursday, February 25, 2016

Plans for the Weekend?

   Thursday evenings (aside from the fact of weekly apartment inspections) are usually pret' chill, but tonight... well...  It should all be easy, the art history quiz on Tuesday morning and the graphic design logo final design due Tuesday afternoon-- I've already got most of the Baroque down, study-wise, and the final logo project is just to polish the design up and print and mount, so I shouldn't be sweating about that. Usually I've got Art 101 after Art 202, but next week the Art 101 professor's on a European art tour in Europe, so after the 202 quiz I've got a whole wide open space to finalize my logo printout, or even just do whatever... so that's even better.

   So I shouldn't feel stressed. And I don't... much. It's not Tuesday I'm stressed for. It's tomorrow. And, the day after that. The day after that, mostly. Thursday evenings are chill because they're the start of a glorious open weekend, but, looking at it, my weekend's not that open.

   I'd like to get in a temple session this month, so I figure tomorrow morning, right? After that, I can study some more and work on my project for the entire rest of the day, aside from the sale going on from 3:00-5:00 of unclaimed Lost and Found items, and theatre at 7:30, for which I need to find time to print out the tickets. Saturday I've got event tickets for a thing 7:30 that evening as well, as well as for this Disciple Leadership Conference starting at 9:00 in the morning. That gets out at 1:30, which is half an hour after the Comic Book Workshop's lab starts, but that's okay because our artist Lauren can actually make it this week but only around 3:00, so I don't need to make it to lab on time. Looking at that, that schedule may not seem very packed, but it's plenty packed figuring out where to fit in plasma donation this week-- do I wake up early in the morning, eat well and put in the time before the Leadership Conference, or do I eat my lunch from that at the lab and try to fit the time in between that and Antigone? I don't know when we'll finish corroborating at the lab, what we'll need to discuss and how long it's going to take us... if it's not long, I won't need to have had woken up so early, but if we do get into it deeply, then I'll wish I had... but will there even be time before the conference? Yes, there will be, but, >phew.< I guess I've got a whole day till then to decide.

   Alright. Thanks for letting me talk through that. Go get yourself an ice cream now or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment