Friday, February 5, 2016

P2Become, Day 1 of 2

    So, P2B. Power to Become. It's a thing. It's a thing right here. 3 foci: nominally, Discover your passion; Tell your story; Network effectively.

   Also, get really dynamic lighting conditions for some excellent snaps.


   That's beautiful, innit? Click to embiggen, as always.

   It's nightnoon, and I really wanted to wake up early tomorrow, so I'll make this brief and, phew, at least I'm not typing this with my face right now; after lugging home all the leftovers (well, not all the leftovers) from the included dinner, I'd thought I'd be unable to use my arms. But I had help. Thanks, Samantha! (Also, thank you Adam for helping me bring the boxes back after dinner in the first place, before session 2 of the conference.)

I haven't even counted how many I managed to nab this time.
   That should make up for the $10 registration fee, just handily. Not that the mind-blowing content of the event doesn't do that already...

   I'm going to "go to: bed" now, though; I can tell you more about the whole thing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment