Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Incoming: FANDOMONIUM '15, &c

  [EDIT: Oh, shoot, I mean '16... I know I could fix that right now, but, I like it this way I guess?]

   At Comic Book Workshop this evening, who should walk in but an old familiar face, well the whole person walks in but with the face still attached, which I thought I recognized but the more people you meet the more you start to notice how there are only a limited number of "actors" in the world, and you have to double or even triple cast for extras and minor characters and even major characters... but it really was, someone from the mission, whom I probably freaked out a bit by pointing at so hard in an "I know you" pose... and he wasn't the least shy of elders, so I hope he can make it back next week...

   Anyway. Actual announcement time, an actual post topic. Ladies and gentlemen, particularly any ladies or gentlemen in the Rexburg area, and hey why not especially ladies, may I announce to you FANDOMONIUM, Saturday March 12. Sort of like a mini one-day Comic Con, here at BYU-I? The Events people and the Comic Book Workshop people are, getting together, and... gonna have little booths, and all, and... cosplay, could very well be cosplay...

   ...

   I'm feeling kind of vulnerable right now, and I've got a big test tomorrow morning I'm trying not to cram for... so both of those are good, each informing the other that, I'm not putting out much of a post today. Because not only do I not feel like making much of a post, also I shouldn't. Happy alignment.

   But, might as well get this out there, but in other news, it's been almost a whole month since the announcement but I wasn't informed of it till now (following research up on, they're making a Frozen musical now?...!,) but, Cats is coming back to Broadway?

No comments:

Post a Comment