Saturday, February 6, 2016

P2Become, Day 2 of 2

   Power to Become 2016, day two, take one.

   Breakfast (some juice and a single donut) at 9:00 this morning, and from 10:00 to 12:15ish two breakout sessions, on this, the second of two days of this year's Power to Become "not just a" Conference. I reread yesterday's post recentlish, and, dang I've got a funny way of writing, now I'm awl self-conscious.

   See those three chevrons in the P2B logo? Each of those stands for one of the goals of the conference, which are if you'll remember (or read it off the same card, whichever): Discover your passion; Tell your story, Network effectively. Three things, yeah?

Toupee!
   Right. Three things. Three chevrons, three foci. Three. Three breakout sessions this morning, one covering each category. Three. And how many breakout sessions did I mention took place this morning? Two? Well, say, isn't that number the one below three? Yes. Yes it is.

   We had to choose which two of the breakout sessions out of three that we wanted to attend, choose one to miss. The first session of each session was recorded, so it's not a miss-it-forever deal. But the video is still probably being edited right now, so as of right now all I know how to do is tell my story and network effectively, and I still have no idea how to discover my passion!

   I hope it's got something to do with LinkedIn, because like 90% of the tips in the other two sessions were about that.

   Which... Frigga, dude, I'm in the credits of Collapse like 8 or 9 times, and was a legend back in PPO of the DQ on JSMB6E back on the FCHHM in SLC; I guess I do have a resume to put up, and such an one neither none too shabby. I, then, shall get a LinkedIn. And maybe stop speaking so affectedly! It'd be... yeah, good, and, things.

   Forthcoming: actual P2B notes I took!

No comments:

Post a Comment