Monday, February 15, 2016

Hey There, America! Happy Let's-All-Have-Some-Executive-Branch Day! (Plus Another Sorta Zootopia Watch)

   I posted mostly about my Comic Book Workshop workshop project in the post on Martin Luther King Jr Day, also called Civil Rights Day apparently though I've never heard that before (and how delicious a parallel mirrored against our George Washington's birthday and Abraham Lincoln's birthday just getting mashed together into one genericized President's Day!) . That, and how I had a bunch to study for. My second Art History Ren-Present quiz was last week, though, and I rocked it; I've not much to study for this week so I can't use that as an excuse this time (though I do have a graphic design lab to turn in tomorrow, but I've got one of those every week.)

   So I think I'll update you on the comic book project. Jimmy's finishing up the script as we speak; he said on Friday that he'd finish it up that night, so actually I take that to mean that he is finished, but, doesn't know how to, share a Google Document?

   And that's about as long as my post was on Civil Rights Day, and that's about as long as my post is today. But today, I also have another sorta Zootopia Watch!

another sorta ZOOTOPIA WATCH
   I'm not sure if these are even "watches" anymore, since there's not much wriggle room to learn anything new that isn't already public knowledge by this point... and I've already done one post just entirely dedicated to keeping tabs on everything. We're getting surreally close, now, though. Hey, you see the trailer for that Sing thing, right? Weird, eh? At least it looks better than Secret Life of Pets, also from Illumination, and anyway...

   It occurs to me that maybe the identity of ultimate villain of Zootopia isn't meant to be some twist. Perhaps WDAS noticed their track record on villain reveals, and wanted to bite that train before it hatched, or whatever metaphor I'm trying to think of, on this one.

   I've yet to get my hands on a copy of The Stinky Cheese Files, or even see a copy in real life, but I'd imagine that they even manage to slip the plot point into that. (It would take place after the film, correct? So, yeah, it wouldn't even be that big of a stretch to put that in there, and, freak, maybe we even get to see that skunk pride parade; man I've got to read that book, it's not many that provide exclusive content like that.)

   Hey, so I was just about to post up the trailer for Sing, but going onto YouTube to attempt to find it I discovered that Xidnaf posted up his first video in months today, and kind of got distracted by that, because then there was this thing with Artifexian that he linked to as a sequel, and... ah, dang it, I'm sorry. Well, there are these videos, anyway... they're entirely unrelated, yes, but, just watch them already:


No comments:

Post a Comment