Thursday, February 18, 2016

The Phantom Progress Check

   So, how my Pearl of Great Price class was canceled yesterday? There was the suggestion to use that time to work on this "Progress Check" project, in the reminder email of the cancelled class. Is it canceled or cancelled? My spellcheck is accepting both. Gedssa. Yep, it's still working, not accepting those random letters as a word, so, huh, strange.

   I couldn't get around to checking out the project, though, with that stuff due for my Art 125 class, and so I only swung around to see what the progress check (due on Thursday evening (this evening)) was about a few hours ago, during Art 130. And... well, I'm glad I got to it then instead of later, because it wasn't some cuddly fill-out-a-few-questions test like I'd thought it was going to be. It was a big mean paper that needed to be written, which it would have been useful to have gotten the suggested head start on like the email said, and which I only had a few hours to complete.

   I started the paper on the computer in the lab, in between finishing the Art 130 lab work, and saved it to my SD card, bringing it home and finishing it off. Turned it in on time, all right.

   Only, maybe I should have something to show for it, since that's what took up most of my evening and could only swing around to blogging at all, now (luckily I didn't get those Antigone tickets for tonight like I'd considered doing!), but...

   The paper, saved in my SD card, is now in the camera of a photography student who swung by the apartment wondering if he could borrow an SD card from one of us. I won't be needing to take any photos in the interim, before I get it back Saturday morning, but, also, I won't be able to show you what I spent most of the night so far doing.

   Pearl of Great Price, though; pretty dense stuff. Count yourself fortunate that I don't have the paper for you.

EDIT: Alright, got it! I'm so sorry.
http://dielikeadisneyvillain.blogspot.com/p/1-down-road-and-up-road-are-prefigured.html

No comments:

Post a Comment