Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Realization

   I realized something yesterday. I had written a short story in the fifth grade, one of those deals where you could pin writings or drawings or poetry or whatever to the bulletin board, and someone drew a representation of that story and also pinned it to the bulletin board. I realized that that technically counts as fanart. So I guess had fanart done of my stuff when I was in fifth grade?

   For the record, it was some Tolkien hobbits-are-falling-asleep passage-inspired description of music. Like, music. But the music wasn't literal, and it was a symbolic representation of evil? And no, the fanart didn't seem to realize this. (I think it might have been Natasha who drew it...) So, am still holding out for something better...

No comments:

Post a Comment