Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Groceries, Part III: The Shoppening

   I had forgotten and/or left some important stuff off of yesterday's list of groceries to buy, so now, after the shopping trip, I've compiled for you a shopping list of things that I actually did buy. It- wow. It occurred to me... That's boring. This entire thing might be boring; I might be boring. I mean, sure, I get excited over the concept of a warm fresh pair of socks, but shouldn't everyone? Shouldn't everyone?

   Once you get past the grocery-normal stuff, like the lettuce and the olives and the tomatoes, you'll find I'm also into like Greek and Indian foodstuffs. So, uh, there's that.
  • Lettuce
  • Olives
  • Tomatoes
  • Onions
  • Carrots
  • Chicken broth bullion
  • Beef broth bullion
  • Hamburger (15% fat)
  • Some mushrooms
  • Some mushroom Alfredo sauce
  • Shell noodles
  • Spiral noodles
  • Bisquick
  • Horseradish
  • Tahini
  • Refried beans
  • AN AVOCADO
  • Cream of rice
  • Hummus
  • Corn muffin mix, apparently
   Also, there's the stuff I would have bought had we not already had it:
  • Feta cheese
  • That hash'd potato stuff from the earlier list
  • I don't know, like flour or something?
   Yes, I truly live on the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment