Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Highs and Lows

   Well, it's Tuesday September 11 again. It is a time to reflect, a time to ask, tell me what's so funny 'bout Peace, Love, and Understanding?

   Or, uh, what's so funny 'bout Pete, Doug, Dan, Juan, and Stanley?

   Yeah, that'd be funny. I really should have set that up better. But I had this great pun, and I noticed the date, so I figured, why not tie them in? Maybe I should have done that as a sketch, about comedians. There are these five guys who want to be comedians, but aren't very funny, and their names, well you know the names, and I suppose you know the punchline too. Sounds like a Mort Walker thing, straight out of Hi and Lois. The low here is the sadness of the memorial, and the high is we get a pun out of it?

   So, sorry about the crappy post. I've got something scheduled today, so I really don't have much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment