Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I... Don't... Know (More Killers Stuff)

   So, what... Do I... just... ask them? Or ask the producer to ask them? He's the one in charge of music clearances; he would know how this works. How about one of you do it? I don't know how to go about this... Or am I stopping myself from doing it because I'd rather not try, and fail, than try and fail? I've already shared the idea, so we're farther along then than had I not, but would that only make the failure greater now that the idea is out there? We have to have some way to gather attention for this, and there's more than one way, but how awesome would it be to have a soundtrack featuring the Killers?

   Well. There are probably quite a few independent films produced in Nevada alone, so any one of them would be in the same position for asking a Nevada-based band for some music for their soundtrack. It's still a lot fewer independent films here versus all of those not produced in Nevada-- how many Grammy-nominated triple-platinum'd bands can you think of from, say, Delaware? I thought not-- but maybe it's because they're so big that I'm afraid of even trying and asking in favor of just one of them out of them all? Still, we're almost uniquely positioned for this. It's only because Battle Born is Nevada themed that I'm even thinking of it; maybe this extra attention they're focusing on their home state will help? I'm still hesitant; I need a little validation before going on. I think.

   Well, for one, I don't know how we would even... but that's why I suggested talking to Dave, who is in charge of... but would he... and how do I even... I don't know.

   Anyway, in case you were wondering if I was woken up in a pun-based manner yesterday: maybe? I'm not sure. The end part of my dream, where I was woken up, had to do with Pictionary, and the clue was a picture of Harry Potter in a bucket. I came in, and those who were trying to guess what phrase or whatever the artist was trying to represent had failed, so the artist told me to tell them what it so obviously meant. And the alarm clock went off, and I woke up. So there might be a pun in there, and it even might have something to do with waking up. I'm still stumped. Harry... Bucket? Wizard- head- face- bucket? Potter...ing? I think it might have something to do with the word "pail," now. If anyone has any ideas, don't hesitate to share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment