Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pandas!

   Okay, I'm going to talk about friggin' pandas. On Tuesday, Blizzard released an entirely new expansion to World of Warcraft, called Mists of Pandaria, which quite frankly is halfway between hilarious and awesome. It's not about the pandas, but an entirely new continent to the world of Azeroth: Pandaria, this world's version of China, where the people are pandas. (No, that's totally not racist, Blizzard. (I can't tell whether I'm being sarcastic or not.)) Why am I even talking about this? Either I'm
  1. Just in love with pandas, or
  2. severely misjudging my target audience (it's comprised of people who would care but weren't in the position to know of this much-hyped WoW expansion, right?)
   Either way, there you go, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment