Thursday, December 18, 2014

Makes Sense in Context... Mostly...

   The world keeps coming down around and at you. I have recently received an offering of friendship on Facebook from very good friend (and even worse influence) from the mission, one who would be leaving for home anyway soon as well were he not home already with extreme prejudice. I am not naming names this time. You know the "too much dirt we have on each other" remark yesterday? Never been truer...

    If there are any reparations that need to be made, I will make them gladly. If there's no excuse for anything anyone did, then there's no excuse for it. My, erm, Cailin has, uh, advised... to ease off and return to business as usual, wait for a response... I haven't been depressing, lately, have I? I don't mean to be... My continued discussion of the subject is just the news that's selling is all, don't mean to shoot my foot in the mouth but at the same time... I suppose that is a wise decision, wait watching to see if there's some kind of (official?) response.

   In the meantime... 


   Aw... Aww gosh...

No comments:

Post a Comment