Saturday, December 27, 2014

"No Soap, Radio!"... and Other Posts I'm Not Putting on Facebook but Perhaps I Should

   I was in the bath this morning and suddenly I noticed how fat my thighs are-- and I realized, woo, free fat, I didn't have to pay money for that at all! Life gives you gifts just for existing, you guys!

   ...

   Got a Kindle Fire HD 6 for Christmas! Unwrapped the shell casing for it first, of course, so it wasn't much of a surprise... Thinking about it now, though, I realize how anticlimactic it would have been otherwise: "oh boy, a Kindle! My first ever tablet computational device could this Christmas get any better!" (...remember PalmPilots? those things were like so rad...) and then later- oh, look, a case.

   ...

   I found an old Nazarene album in the vinyl collection, and dusted it off, excited. In the sleeve turned out to be the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack, disc 4, instead of the other thing-- but I was still excited for it anyway. That probably says a lot about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment