Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Next Steps

   An office job pretending to be a mission? Well, it is an office job. In many but not all instances, well, "clerical" like I myself admitted... Pretending is a bit strong of a word- is not even the word- it is a mission, it is a mission as well, clearly. I'd say undeniably, but what I'm dealing with is the denial, so that clearly tosses that word out of the window. But every change made and victory earned and step drawn closer to the Lord, just like a "real mission." And immense change wrought in our lives... if we let it...

   The spot I'm in isn't tight anymore. It's liberating. I'm still touching on ginger ground as I'm still in the dark about who knows what, but I think we all know way too much dirt on each other and all want to keep our relationships civil and away from a nuclear arms race. My "lawyer" has gotten back to me, and she says so far I've "handled the issue with great sensitivity..."

   "You manage to share your life and the emotional impact of your revelation without passing judgement, and that's great," she says. "It really is. Not many people can manage that, but again, you've been friends with me since we were 5."

   Yes, Cailin is my lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment