Wednesday, September 7, 2016

2.0's Ice Creams

Went back to Paradise Donuts this afternoon... or happened to be passing it on the way back from the district library, and it happened to be open... and bought another Apple Pie cone for myself, managed to take a photo but boy was it drippy. Just the way I like it, of course; totally gnarly stuff. School is approaching, and there are things to pay for, so is buying ice cream really the right thing to do in this situation, though? Cute question; buying ice cream is always the right thing to do.

Today I took some time in Adobe Photoshop with the photographs of all the ice cream cones so far and erased out the backgrounds (no picnic when you can't find the stylus to your drawing tablet and just have to mouse it) and, tomorrow I guess, I'm going to print that out on actual physical paper and figure out where to go from there, how to integrate the drawings and position each.

You can totally click on the image to Ms Marvel it up to actual size; I've also written the deets of each cone in a nice solid Courier font, also to paste on the back of 2.0.


No comments:

Post a Comment