Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Semester Schedule So Far

There's a weird... robot, or something, that keeps on giving me repeated hits. ~30 at a time, all at once. Making my analytics go crazy, and it all appears to be the same posts each time. So I've taken those down, temporarily, as an experiment. I'll be putting them back up of course... maybe also as an experiment? I don't know.

Second day of classes! Apparently enough people have waitlisted my religion class they're starting another one, at the exact same time but in a different place. That's the one I'm signed up for now. That's the one I'll be going to on Thursday.

And I suppose I should explain my schedule this semester! My classes are bundled around lunch, so no classes too early and none too late. It does make it tough to fit work around that though (no screen print machine operator position for me, this time!) (though seriously that'd be the greatest job.) Blah blah blah.

I've gone to all my classes this semester so far, except for the Friday one which is going to be awesome which I'll tell you about then. I've got two Monday-Wednesday classes, two Tuesday-Thursday classes.

My Monday-Wednesday classes are both lab classes... and they're back-to-back... yep. But the Printmaking course, basically all the work is done in-lab, not much homework, since obviously you can't intaglio print at home. Printing is a process-heavy, process. Yo. The class immediately following (15 minutes later that is) is Graphic Design. Gonna be meaty. I'll tell you more about that later as well.

Today there was a Readings class and my religion class this semester, "Jesus Christ Everlasting Gospel." They're separated by two hours, which is long enough to get done exactly 1 unit of 'nothing.' Or many somethings, if I want to do that. But, small somethings. Not any big somethings or anything. Nothing's happened in either of those classes yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment