Monday, September 5, 2016

One Week-- Fall Semester Approacheth

My well grows increasingly dry, this blog-wise; I was originally going to put in some stuff in yesterday's post about the black bag team Finn works with, an introduction to each character, but a) that's more of a TTDECBA thing, b) I'm still working out yon details, and c) besides that actually kind of sounds pretty lame, now that I think about it. An introduction to each character... what is this, the cast member line-up of a children's show...

And, as quickly as I run out of things to write about, school approaches. My track is technically Winter/Spring, but I got permission (???) to take a Fall semester as well (we'll see how that affects my Pell grant fundature, if I have to spread it out between semesters or if I'll even get it this semester or what.) Fall semester, it's agreed, is a great thing to have, as there are a couple of classes I'd like to take which are only offered Winter semester, which have prerequisites first which I can take this semester (whether I actually need those classes I claim I'd "like" to take is subject to debate-- who "needs" any class? I do need them for my BFA, to be sure, but I'm only applied for just a BA so far, which I could conceivably (if with some level of discomfort) achieve this semester, with all my credit transfers from WNC.)

I still need to sign up for a religion class this semester, but other than that I've got everything signed up for. Even that combined art/science credit which isn't on the schedule which you need to directly email the teacher about in order to get in. I got into that. Pretty sweet, don't know how I managed that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment