Thursday, September 22, 2016

Finnick, My Huckleberry

New Zootopia Crime Files update this morning! The full text of the update report reads: "minor bug fixes and optimized performance." "Optimized performance" must be code for, opened up level 8 and also added a level 9 now. Finnick's back, and, his name is confirmed to be Finnick (never name-dropped in-film, that one,) and, it's great.

Though I kind of "ate around" the Finnick interrogation... used my stars to purchase interrogations of other characters (that wolf guy from level 6-I-think is back)... and trying to revisit the app now, to actually get to talking to Finnick and reporting what he has to say and what the reunion is like, um... level 8 is "coming soon" again?, and trying to visit any levels other than 8 it takes so long to load I don't think it actually does load.

...man it's been a couple hours, that thing ain't loading.

What new on Fall TV today? No idea. Have a couple of ideas of what's on tomorrow. Tonight all there was to watch was Bad Lip Readings. "Bushes of Love" is actually a really profound song, once you get around how weird it is.

In other news, I finally purchased my textbooks for the semester. Also, onions are apparently almost pure fiber. Woo.

1 comment:

  1. I believe the new mcgyver airs tonight. Don't forget to study though!

    ReplyDelete