Tuesday, September 27, 2016

"I'm So Spaced Out Right Now," Tom S a i d

For a second there, it looked like, posts were just failing to load, and that I'd just, miss a day. Not that I'd mind by this point. I'm wiped out completely.

I've got two lab classes Mondays and Wednesdays, back to back-- the only two lab classes this semester, that's how they're organized. (Science lab doesn't count, I don't think, because 100% of the work is done in-lab, during class hours... even with printmaking, where the work is all done in-lab with its dangerous chemicals and heavy printing machinery, there's a lot of work outside of class time.)

At least the unit right now in Graphic Design is work-at-your-own-pace, come up with whatever poster stuff; that's not requiring any work outside class so far (though we're only a day into that.) Printmaking class, 7 prints due, coming up on Monday... that's where I spent a lot of time this evening, Scanning lab workbook in for chem class afterward. Checking out the Halloween store, and doing grocery shopping, prior to.

The building of the Spirit Halloween apparently used to be an Ace. Which still has this sign up.

and I missed the midnight deadline. great. just backdate this post by however long, now...

so it looks like i missed there was somekindof paper due but you can makeitup but -15% off the grade so thats good

im gong to need to double-spce the paper work, one sheet is all, not bad at all, and i actually do have interesting things to write about today but theyre all secret so my post is just about homwerk. i probably would have gotten this post finished by midnight pacific if i could think of a name for this post. it's nly after the midniht that my typig ebgan getting like this. at fost it was jiist a choice but now it's getting ridiculous.


Hem. It's been worse. Actual excerpt from an assignment I wrote once, and then had to decipher:
this lessob is oersibakm deakubf soecufucakkt wutg soecufuc iccyoatuibs that we researcgm that I had  hard tune tecgubng actyakky, 
I... I understand some of that. I never could touch type as a child. Learned how (or at least discovered I knew how) on my mission, but my finger position's still hunt-and-peck. Type a hybrid, then, really. It works better sometimes than it does others. Where was I? Dead birds? I saw 'em. Today. Two of them, and then showed you the photos accidentally. Whoops!

Anyway I guess that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment