Friday, September 16, 2016

Final Class This Week

It's Tuesday, June 14. Looking back at it, that's the day I saw Kung Fu Panda 3. I miss a post here, on the 15th, apparently, weird scheduling things that only get rectified by my posting on the 21st twice having slipped a midnight. The 15th, I still need to make up for. Think I'll set this post up with that.

So yeah, remember this?


Once I get that backlog up, you will. Because that's how blogging works.

My only class today. It's the class from that encounter. Which I will have explained all about.

All the chem students were late. You can only check cameras out for 24 hours, so I had to turn the DSLR in before class. I'd taken pictures besides the ones I've shown you already, of course. We have fish in our pond. I think those are thrushes, but I am terrible at taxonomy of things like this.




The pond keeps wanting to drain. It's weird.

1 comment:

  1. Love the flying birds and the fish with the bubbles...awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete