Sunday, September 4, 2016

Some Photos I Didn't Take

Hey, so we're back in Idaho now. It wasn't a very long trip; Labor Day is tomorrow I guess?, but there's this big long story about why the trip didn't last as long as planned, and another story about why there was a third guy carpooling with us back unexpectedly. Plans change, is I guess what it comes down to.

If'n there be any out there who missed them, my brothers also blogged about the board game party yesterday.

agamedesignersblog.blogspot.com/2016/09/games-night-with-visit-from-my-brothers.html
currantbush-ryan.blogspot.com/2016/09/visiting-provo.html

Look, though!, actual photos. I brought my camera, but for some reason can't find batteries, so that wasn't very much good at all. Without that, there's not much I can add to that discussion, so I guess I won't.

What I can offer you is this:






...huh, actually, nope I've got nothing.

Heck man I'm so tired what am I doing still up...

No comments:

Post a Comment