Monday, September 12, 2016

Out to Dry

First day of classes. It's going to be a great semester. So far. 

So.

All the dryers in the apartment have been full all day. Alright, I did get half an hour in, maybe an hour and a half, but for a tumble dry low setting, which isn't enough time to get anything dry, so yeah. I had all this laundry, have I suppose, with no dryers.

But who needs those, eh. Not when you have clothespins and the cord to your electric blanket.


There are wires around the apartments, lighting like Christmas lights but not, hung up all year round, but it was rainy most of the day. So I had to jury-rig this setup.

They say that air-dried clothes feel much fresher. I'm not sure how clothes can feel "fresh," but, I nevertheless have no reason to doubt this claim.

No comments:

Post a Comment