Wednesday, September 14, 2016

First Week of Semester: Hump Dayish

Updated (finalized, no longer estimated) tuition fee: $1954.50. Though add to that, Health Center bill, $62.00. (I guess that insurance only covers part of that kind of thing?) Plus 11 cents from a print job I did once. Also I'm $19.99 down from last time since my Adobe account bills the 11th of every month. And I still need to pay for textbooks. No word back from the resume people; I'd feel so much better having my parents lend/loan/give me some cash if I had a job to make money to pay them back like some kind of responsible, person.

It's the middle of the week. Doesn't feel like hump day, with a couple of new classes still coming up. What it does feel like is no news. What it feels like is sometimes needing to post a blogpost a day, just for the sake of blogpost, is a curse.

What I did promise you was to talk about Printmaking class, and Graphic Design class. Printmaking starts at 11:00, which may not seem that early in the day, but it's about when we woke up during the summer. My Art Readings class is 9:45 in the morning, tomorrow, and if I'm paranoid about missing Printmaking, imagine how much more paranoid I must be about that. I don't want to stay up too late. If I say nothing, this post won't have been writing in the first place (and certainly not reading) but if I start saying anything, I won't be able to stop until I'm done. Which could be hours from now.

Graphic Design class. Have you ever seen someone who sucked on a lemon, then saw a ghost? Just imagine that face. Maybe imagine that was my face. I'm not sure where the lemon came from, but the ghost. The ghost is rabbit hole, the ghost is floodgates. Though not as much by half, of course; still, even half of a hole or half of a gate is far too detailed to be getting into, writing about late into the night, sharing publicly.

From 11:00 until 4:45, Mondays and Wednesdays, lab classes, one monolith, no nap or lunch breaks. There was some kind of makeup class meeting for the religion class I switched to, during this, but I only received the email that it was happening at all (and it was during classtime already anyway) after I'd already set out. So my first class of that is still tomorrow.

Each day this week so far has been as long as a week stuck together, back during summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment