Saturday, September 17, 2016

The Reason I Wake Up in the Mornings

I've beaten Zootopia Crime Files... so far. They're adding more levels "soon." Sounds great.

Sometimes it feels like I wouldn't wake up at all if not for Marvel Puzzle Quest. Deadpool's Daily is the only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning. I'm still in summer mode, well also always been a procrastinator (important part of the creative process, remember) and though there'd probably be a thing or two to do before I have to get wherever in the morning, I'd still have time before needing to get there. I live so close to the Spori building; I'm spoiled. I've woken up literal minutes before class has started and still made it to school on time. Nevertheless.

Diligence is a virtue I'll be working on this semester. Seems prudent.

It's the first weekend of the new semester here! How are things going so far? Pretty darn well, I'd say.

I tried reading the skywriting in my dream, the darn words kept changing on me. You know it's a dream, but in dreams, you just accept that as being part of reality. I try writing things down so that I'll have the details when I wake up, but the record remains in the dream when I wake. Maybe that thought occurs to me, that that would happen, but of course, in dreams, like I said, you just take that for granted anyway.

I tried buying materials and textbooks today, but the campus bookstore was closed by the time I was ready. I haven't paid tuition yet. I'm not sure if I'll get the Artco job. There's only a limited number of openings available. The screen print machine operator position was filled (or at least the list of openings no longer included it) by the time I applied for anything. Conflicting schedules anyway.

I've got all my classes signed up for. I've attended each at least once. Except for the seminar sometime this semester. Details will become available when they become available.

I think that's everything.

1 comment:

  1. Um. Pay your tuition or your classes will no longer be signed up for. Did you have enough to cover tuition???

    ReplyDelete