Thursday, September 8, 2016

Even Newer Duds




There's this, "the Clothing Outlet," only open on Thursdays, which I barely missed last week...

Aargh what the heck is going on with this formatting... There's a big chunk of nothing at the top, but when I try to delete it it deletes the second photo instead, and when I try to put text there it just winds up down here, and, I don't know. Crazy mess.

So alright, I think I've got it figured out; the photos will be just kind of in a weird order and at the head of the post instead of embedded. Top one is my working on the stickers for the back of 2.0, the drawing aspect of it (the (dingo?) sucking the ice cream from the bottom of the cone needs a lot of work, I know) and mini color sketches for the final paintings (is my deadline when the semester starts, I don't know; I seem to be stepping this up something).

There's a Neilsen's Frozen Custard place here in town, and a Cold Stone apparently and I'm not sure if Millhollow offers their Froyo in a cone; I've only had their sandwiches, and the idea was from the begin-ish to add on further cones as I went to further cone places, so the idea isn't really to have a "deadline" like it's something that can really be finished, but anyway.

A week ago I swung by the Clothing Outlet area, just for the mattress store adjacent/sharing the building really. There's also in the area right next to it, in the vacant lot there, going to be a "World's Best Corn Dogs" as the homemade sign says, like a food truck or something, so I definitely plan on going there when that opens, whenever it, opens... only open through Halloween, and only on weekends, but it will be there, and we'll see if the corn dogs are that great.

I guess by now, in between the sushi photos and the board gaming in Provo, there are a couple of pictures of me n' my sick duds, so I should stick those in Is of Looking Fab like I'd promised... still one or two outfits not photographed yet from that...

Who knew I was such a clotheshorse... My moustache did...? Alright.

After cleaning up and checking out/in to the same apartment, officially now on new renewed contract for the apartment, I decided to set out and see what kind of deals the Outlet had. As it turns out, the answer is yes deals.



I'm trying to figure out a way to segue this and I just can't. Remember this, though?

No comments:

Post a Comment