Friday, December 9, 2016

Early Christmas Gifts

We've had a few early Christmas giftgivings, apparently, over at the next apartment complex over. 

I'm about to head off to see Magnificent Seven finally, so I'm just posting something pretty quickly on this now. The gifts, anyway. Got this awesome t-shirt today, and the Twilight Sparkle bronybank; the pickle is from yesterday. And the hat I just have on in this photo; seriously it was so hot (put my t-shirt on immediately when I got it, which meant it went straight on over my coat and my jacket.) I've been buying random animal hats all year; not counting my three Zootopia ones I've got... this husky, the cow, the raccoon, the white tiger... four I think? Might be missing one or two, but I think that's right...

THE ASPERGER'S HAS TRIPLED.
Also, apparently when I make this face I can see souls through computer monitors?
I shall be making this face in all my photos from now on... sleep well tonight.

I'm going to be spending tomorrow printmaking a bunch- the last class of that is on Monday, and I need to get my finals in. But today was the last class of art/chemistry, not even a lab this time but just showing up to fill out a survey of how it went (it was the first time this class has been held, of course, so we were something of Guinea pigs,) so definitely the semester's coming to an end. Still have, a few things due.

No comments:

Post a Comment