Tuesday, December 20, 2016

lA[]kepTop it S A FIREPLACE WKA


|||my


j am tyoing th WAKY K GKCRF KY KY YNK ,is ibti yhe fireplace right now, I am glad that I learned tocuh typing a little. when I was in grade school and we were all learbing how to touch type I was so bad at it that I hot exempt from learnong how to do that, I mean they had these cardboard boxes *blue ones) that were sort of shells that were used to cover the keyvoaed wgeb yiy ttypwd so that you couldn'y see the keyboardm si you gad yo learn to use the home row and all thay. I have a ypenred *byurfs000 hubtid b=vyrid excyse me hybrid that;s tge one, byvtud method, that I yse, so I don'y rea;;y return to nome row or abytging, so typunf without looking at tge keyboard stil isb'y the greatest0 byt I can mostly manage.

I like I said I am typung this into the fireplace, *i mean seriously I type tge m key with my left gand half tge tune( becayse my laptop us I guess rgw durefkace fir tge rest if grustmas qwwestion mark 

x r   rcns k deRz zs  tk v d zsjc ddx δdear,Iseem to have  x|my keyboard xvdfghjkl,xcvbnm,杰杰杰 resyukg gti co,mf ondibyr ldnhtjse some obscure Input metoď. ASDF ldd am wrltIng this rght now vsing the  insert special characters fature. t|ďya |t,ďi be useful. B\

No comments:

Post a Comment