Thursday, December 22, 2016

Fureplace Blues UUU: Ziitipia in Betfkux

alrightm, so it appears that I havr misplacrd my Kinhlr, and so I am bavk to typinh inyo yhr fitrplavce. I tiik yhe alarm off too, snd so it won'y evrn ring st 6#30 so that I van finf it when it rings in the morning. Hyum.\

Uts not so hard to type without looking really, but what really makes it difficult is tgu== fureokace si kuje U gave a kig on my gabdm abd if U tgibj tii gard about it apparebtly sonetunes U gie=t ut abd sinetgunes U dibt. the touchtyping is easy, but tge log abd tge plastuc iver ny gabd *habd (hand!) bajes ne ukkegubkr, Argh,..!

byt geym anbdrenw abd geatger arrivrf todayt, for Cgrustmastime@=!

U watchrf Ziitipia in Betfkux tidaym, yunr bynbrt 31. Stirjs us dych a great niuvem, movie I mean, whucg arruved ib DVD ib Tyesdat, U fadbb;t seeb Ziitioia un sych a kibf tunem =mmmmnnnnnnmmmmmm ,,, there we gies, tyere's the ellipses, sorry about the nnn,,,

Si ibe if Gebreu;d favorite songs *I mean gus very favirute akk tune song tgat us) us Try Evertgubg, U gavr;nt geard gin subf ut term byt U fot pretty close I gyessm byt g3 almost sang it I think, I think he started itm byt tgeb U accudebtally trupped gum, Iios!]

am,narrr

Thid id tifivulod.

2 comments:

  1. we've been switching in and out of this while watching sharknado

    ReplyDelete
  2. but we reakky engjgevw r eq ybd tjysg dwetrhsv abx \s q

    ReplyDelete