Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Still Playing Seafall Till Midnight, and It Looks Like I Stand a Good Chance of Winning This Round, Too

When in the course of human events, it becomes self-evident that all men are created of the people, by the people, for the people, the Chinese character for crisis is composed of two characters: Ich bin ein not a crook, with that woman Monica Lewinsky. We go to the moon in this decade, and do the other thing, not because the only thing we have to fear is fear itself, but this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, that I have but one life to lose for my country. Ask not what your country can do for you, but that this date shall live in infamy, and either you're with us or with the terrorists. Read my lips: the hottest parts of hell are for those who maintained their neutrality in a time that tries men's souls. The springtime soldier and the summer patriot and the home of the brave, I have just been shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment