Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Hallowpost

I needed a few hours to polish off my story (oh man it's gross and gory and creepy and awesome) but the Treehouse of Horror marathon on FXX is STILL GOING ON like seriously they've been doing it for almost thirty years so I've just been watching TV for 15 straight hours (though it's not the only thing I've been doing) and also I haven't had nearly enough candy today like all I had was one Reese's three Snickers three Whoppers a mini cookies n' creme Hershey's and that's it; I can remember all the candy I've eaten today off the top of my head and it's like so disappointing, and, candy, man.

So I'll be posting up my Halloween short story tomorrow? And also since I'm writing tomorrow a bit anyway, I'll guess I'll make the announcement now that I will be attempting NaNoWriMo finally this year; this does prevent me from that Other//half preparation and launch that I'd planned... Maybe I'll reset the deadline to the next Avengers movie, instead of the Justice League movie? Or, you know, the Avengers movie after that... I don't know when I'll be ready for anything. Though I think I'm ready to start a novel now.

Also I've got a page up, archiving in one convenient place all my Halloween shorts so far:

http://dielikeadisneyvillain.blogspot.com/p/spooky-short-story-archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment