Monday, October 30, 2017

Spooky Story 2017

I don't get nightmares. I fear very little in this world-- being trapped out on the open ocean, being lost in a pitch-black cave, my own inadequacies, and sometimes there are caves in my dreams, and sometimes there are inadequacies in my dreams-- but I've only ever had one nightmare in my life, back when I was around 3 or 4 years old, still in my trundle bed with the cowboy-themed bedsheets.

It consisted of a giant boxen Power Ranger, or Zord of some sort, standing in front of a moody atmospheric sky, and very very slowly making poses.

That's it, that's the entire dream; for some reason it was terrifying-- but that's the only nightmare I've had in my life.

I get scared in my dreams sometimes, but not really terrified, not enough to classify them as nightmares. 

About halfway through the month this month, still uncertain of what my scary short story for Halloween would be this year, I had a dream. 

And it terrified me.

I hope you're up for it. You probably aren't. Either way, it's called, HEAD CHEESE.

No comments:

Post a Comment