Thursday, October 19, 2017

She said no. In the nicest possible way, of course...

She said no. In the nicest possible way, of course. A week under a month after I emailed dreamygirl mcloveinterest, wondering if she'd reciprocate my interest in her and knowing I'm probably never going to see her again, and... I'm not sure the story on her side, the decision process for her or if she's been thinking about it this whole time, but she got back to me yesterday, and said no.

And for some reason I'm not sad about that.

For some reason, this news rather has me walking on air. Not quite as high up as I was walking home after our date together, going to Zootopia together and getting ice cream afterwards, but still floating off the ground some feet.

I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I don't have to worry about it anymore. There'd been this chance, but then it was maybe too late, but still a close call, and now I don't have to worry about it, at all, because it is too late, so whatever. That's just a theory though. But no, I'm not torn about it at all.


And it's another song, coincidentally also from 1981, playing in my head this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment